tie down help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tie down help

i been looking for the item for a few weeks can any one help me out ill describe it but i can post a picture later on if it helps it fits thru the stern end rope hole it has a metal ring so it sits on top of the hole and the other end has a nylon loop and you use that part to help with tie the ski down to the trailer so its just a metal ring whose outside diameter is bigger then the rope hole and has a nylon lop attached to it out of the two i have one gave out on me i wanted to buy a fresh pair but no one seems to have these and help please d

Re: tie down help

Are you talking about these? http://www.overtons.com/modperl/over...item_num=32094

Edit: After I read your post again, I don't think you are talking about the tie-down pin.

Comment

close i saw those it actually has a nylon loop instead of a plastic ring

Comment

DXD,,,I know exactly what you are talking about:emoticonw ..I have a pair of them that came with my 2 xlt800s when I bought them last year,,,the dealer said they come with the waverunners and are used to attach/anchor them in the shipping crates...he said the other pair was in my storage area of the other waverunner before i drove away,,,but i never found them and have been looking on line for someone who sells them ,,,I might go back to the dealer and ask if he has some laying around.(well maybe not,:emoticonc ,since i had to replace one motor 2 1/2 months out of warranty from PV failure:emoticbar ,,he might not want to hear what I have to say)..mine have a black metal ring and light blue strap..they work great and keep the tie down looking nice and neat...

Comment

yes your exactly right these things dont exist anyone know where i can find them
          Last edited by dxdenis02; 09-15-2005, 09:21 PM.

Comment

xxx
            Attached Files

Comment

I used them on my wife once - they work well!

Comment

How many do you need? Have many! Although beware we are a Yamaha dealer,and dealers rate lower than pond scum by postings of some of the "Keyboard Mechanics" here.Send me a postage paid padded envelope and I will send them to you.

VX110 owners,Get the recall done now,BEFORE it fries your wire harness!
                Last edited by YZrider; 09-17-2005, 08:46 AM.
                YoSA "Best Yamaha Dealer in the Lone Star State"

Comment

if youhave ill take four pm me your address thank you very much

Comment

Working...
                  X