Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yamaha 650 vxr/lx impellers

Hello,

I sold some ebay bonehead an impeller for a 650 yamaha. It was listed as a 144mm impeller. Does anyone know if the 650 lx came with a different impeller than the vxr? I am guessing that it did. The yamaha part numbers are 6m6-51321-00-94 for the lx and 61L-51321-10-94 for the vxr. I think the lx impeller is a 155mm.

Any help with the confusion is appreciated.

Thanks
    Leon Phelps and Ashy Larry, a team made in heaven.

Re: Yamaha 650 vxr/lx impellers

Yamaha offered 5 blade impellers on some vxrs and I'm sure a few different part numbers on 144mm impellers.

Comment

I have a 91 650 LX in the side yard that I just sold on Ebay. It has the smaller pump, same size as a 92 WR500 I parted out last year. The prop and pump are way smaller than 144. I'm guessing 126 to 130MM
      *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*
      Just because you are paranoid, it doesn't mean people aren't talking about you

Comment

Thanks. This buyer rubbed me the wrong way from mke finding someone for him to sell it to, to returning the merchandise and telling me he wants freight refunded also. I figured that he was an complete idiot and my thoughts are confirmed.

Thanks for the info.

Comment

I am looking for a impellar for my 93 vxr. Was the one you sold a 5 blade or 3? What was the purpose of using 5 anyway?

Comment

I have the impeller back now. It is a three blade. I think the fives are supposed to get up faster. I would guess it is the same as boats. The five blades lose some top end RPM due to friction.

Correct me if I am wrong.

Comment

do you know what kind of impellar? condition? 14/19 or 13/18? and of course how much do you want for it?

Comment

Working...
              X