vxr with coffmans pipe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vxr with coffmans pipe

is there anyway to hook up a flush kit to this ski with the coffmans pipe on it. The manifold with this pipe doesn't have a place to put one on it like the stock manifold did. thanks,dave

You can Tee into any point on the exit line.

Comment

thanks, Bryan. I have one other question for you or anyone else who can help. The instructions with this pipe say to remove the 1/8 waterline from the front cylinder and put the provided plug on it which i did. but when i started it up and ran it on the hose i noticed that the front cylinder was getting hot fast. so while it was running i pulled that little plug off to see if any water was getting to the front cylinder, exhaust came out for a few seconds then water started coming out and the cylinder cooled off . It seems that there is a air pocket with this plug on. I tried putting this plug back on with it running after all the air bleeds out and everything is fine until i shut the water off and it fills up with air again. Not quite sure what to do now, I've tried for 2 days to get ahold of Coffmans but no luck so far. Any suggestions? dave

Comment

Working...
      X