Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Factory colors NOT!

Not that it's a big deal but in the FAQ is the following:
    "Are your engines painted to match factory colors? Yes, they are painted to the most popular color scheme used by the OE for that engine."

My engines in both my yamaha 760's are grey. The replacement motor was black.

I need to change that. It actually should state 'latest' not 'most popular'. I haven't seen any late model 760's, I'm not even sure off the top of my head if black is the latest color, but it was the latest for the 1200 so I wouldn't be surprised.

Comment

My 1997 GP1200 has a blue head and my 1999 GP1200 has a black head. Yamaha changes the color scheme from time to time

Comment

I guess these motors are from 1995 and 1996, so the colors have changed by now. Not a big issue, just pointing it out. [img]/graemlins/winkanim.gif[/img]

Comment

My 1997 was silver, the 1998's were blue. 99+ were black. Mine is currently purple [img]smile.gif[/img]

Comment

I know, it's actually a fairly common question/concern.

I would love to be able to custom paint every engine going out, or stock all the different color combinations, but unfrotunately it's not possible without 10x the stock, or to keep reasonable shipping/guaranteed dates.

[ September 20, 2002, 11:11 AM: Message edited by: Bryan Glynn ]

Comment

Working...
            X