please help blaster no spark?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• please help blaster no spark?

Any idea's, we arent getting any spark and i have tried using another C.D.I and also a coil and still no spark, its been running good when it runs and then will be cruising along and it dies and until today it would start back up, sometimes easy and sometimes take awhile but today it ran for a bit and then just quit and now no spark, so i tried changing out C.D.I and a coil and still no spark, so what ideas can any one help us out with, we would really like to ride with what heat and sun we have left? I have also tried pluggin a new lanard switch in and still no spark?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Get a manual and an ohmmeter and begin testing the electrics. :D
    OR begin replacing what you think is wrong, Part by Part $$$$$$$$$$$$$

Comment

replacing electrics one by one would be very costly im just hoping someone will help me out with some ideasm atleast how to test and/or maybe they have had this problem?

Comment

My Baja Blaster had a bad Rev limiter and that may be your problem. Good Luck

Comment

You can bypass the rev limiter and you should get spark if it is the problem. The rev limiter usually provides a ground to the spark when it shorts out.
          jwm

Comment

Working...
          X