Throttle Valve & Shaft Rebuild Kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Throttle Valve & Shaft Rebuild Kit

Is there anyone that make a kit for the I- Body carbs. I have a XL1200LTD, with the PV motor. [img]graemlins/cwm3.gif[/img]

Yes, we have them for $50 ea.
    SBT Tech Support is here to help with your problems.
    We try to answer each question quickly and accurately.
    Please do not use Private Messaging for Tech Support, use the forums.

Comment

I need the Throttle Valve & Shaft Rebuild Kit. Do these come with the carb kit.

Comment

No, that is a dealer only kit.
        SBT Tech Support is here to help with your problems.
        We try to answer each question quickly and accurately.
        Please do not use Private Messaging for Tech Support, use the forums.

Comment

What do you think of the Buckshot Carbs. I know where I can pick-up a set for $500. Would they be good for a rec. ski (pulling tube & skier) plus the go fast times also. Don't know much about them. I was told for my sticking carbs to rebuild the shafts. I have a stinger3 and F/A from Riva and your motor. What do you think.

Comment

[img]graemlins/cwm3.gif[/img] Called Dealer, no luck, just the carbs. I have heard this from others also.

Comment

you should be able to buy the throttle shaft bushings from riva or www.pro-tecperformance.com. Protec has a mikuni parts explosion for the sbn that you can reference when talking to them on the phone..be sure to say yours are I-body however...might be a difference in bushings.
              97 venture11/1200, 01gp12r stage1, 02F12X
              dav_dman@yahoo.com

Comment

The bushing are not the same. Riva can't get them. All I hear is by the carb, so I will take the buckshots. [img]graemlins/uts.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                X