This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '96 Raider dies after WOT

I just put a NuJet impeller in my Raider1100 this weekend, I have ran the ski once before this year and it ran good besides the chipped impeller. I took it out for a test run tonight after getting it put together and it ran pretty good, had alot better whole shot and hit 63 on the speedo. After running for 10-15 minutes it started to stumble a little out of the whole. The top end was great, would hit full speed but after coming down from full speed if I just chopped the throttle it would die when I tried to get back on it. If I eased down from full speed it would stumble a little but stay running. It would have no low end then and would stumble to get back up to speed but if I pulled the choke open very slightly it would take off like a rocket, if I kept the choke open that little bit it would start to load up (because its running to rich) and bog a little. I need some help, I am going to put new plugs in it for sure, dont really want to rebuild the carbs (they where done late last season), does it sound like a low speed mixture problem or something?
    If you think your boss is stupid, remember: you wouldn't have a job if he was any smarter. -John Gotti

Re: '96 Raider dies after WOT

The SBT Forums are for SBT Product Support ONLY. For all general PWC support/discussion, please post on www.pwctoday.com.

Thank you - SBT Mgt.
    SBT Tech Support is here to help with your problems.
    We try to answer each question quickly and accurately.
    Please do not use Private Messaging for Tech Support, use the forums.

Comment

Working...
    X