refinish gone wild

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• refinish gone wild

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    So as this project is coming along i find myself getting deeper in every day I have removed the gas & oiltanks first ? would you block off pump & use pre mix method on this craft as I have read some different opions of the injection system (1100 waveventure 96\97)also removed exhaust water box should there always be water in there even after flushing & blowing out & again wanting to do a couple of mods I ride in both lake & ocean what i want is the best handling & hook up as possible while increasing speed as well if this is possable any suggestions would be appreciated another thing is looking for after market parts I rarely see my craft mentioned is there another craft that I can pretty much figure same parts would work ex( Raider 1100 same year.Recomendations for impeller As well as intakegrate woukd be helpful all other recomendations of performance add ons would be helpful.
    & That is the way it is cuz MOJO Said so!

That's got to be the longest sentance I've ever read...

Yes waterboxes always retain some water.

What 'project' exactly are you doing?

Pre-mix/pump is up to you - that pump is not varible so it makes no difference to the engine.

What part of it's performance do you want to improve on, and what type of water do you ride in?
    SBT Tech Support is here to help with your problems.
    We try to answer each question quickly and accurately.
    Please do not use Private Messaging for Tech Support, use the forums.

Comment

So I am glad to see you notice my fine writing skills LOL. This post origanly started as custom finish . I am refinishing entire ski with solid blue bottom & Deck with some custom flames & ghost flames & clearing with Kandy\pearl think it will be an eye opener! But as this project goes on I getting deeper into this thing so figure I might want to do some performance mods as well. I was looking @ impellar looks a little beat up so I will either replace or pull out the dremel so what impellar would you recomend . I often have three peeps on do some towing But love the waves more than anything else. Hey everyone wants more speed as do I but most important is accelleration & hook up I will probably be replacing intakegrate as well unless you have other advise ski is stock other than Riva Ride Plate I would appreaciate any advice you are willing to share when done I hope to put A pict somewhere on site!!!
      & That is the way it is cuz MOJO Said so!

Comment

Working...
      X