99 gp800 Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 99 gp800 Help

Greetings all. It has been awhile since I have logged on here, glad to see you are all still hanging around. Let me start by saying I admit that I have completely neglected this machine for the last 2.5 years. My 99 GP800 has been sitting for about 2.5 years without being cranked, let alone started. I have about 125 pounds of compression in cylinder 1 and about 60 pounds in cylinder 2, and the power valves won't move at all. Due to a wreck this was a brand new motor when I bought the ski in 2001, and it currently has about 41 hours on it. I have now (2.5 years later) realized, that I just don't have the time to use the machine anymore, and I would like to sell it. I don't want to sell it for parts, but I don't want to rip anybody off either. What are my options here? I appreciate any dialog I can get on this.
    Danny

Re: 99 gp800 Help

You could put a rebuilt SBT motor in and sell it with the no fault warranty - or sell it "as is" with a disclosure of what you just posted here. Either way, this is a good time to get going.
    "Helping you make smart choices about your money - so you can live a better life."

Comment

Re: 99 gp800 Help

What do you want for it as is ?

I know someone who needs a hull.
      Visit www.pwctoday.com for techical help

Comment

Working...
      X