03 yamaha

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 03 yamaha

i just got a new yamaha havnt even taken it to the water. im a seadoo man and have switched over to yamaha. so my question is, how do i disable the rooster tail thing? can i just put a rubber cap over the out let on the top of the jet pump? i am scared to damage this thing. but i hate the rooster tail.

YEP. THATS ALL YOU DO. I HATE THOSE THINGS. I HAVE CAPPED EVERYONE I HAVE HAD. PRETTY SIMPLE.

Comment

OH AND ONE MORE THING. BE SURE TO USE A GOOD CLAMP ON THE CAP. IT BUILDS ALOT OF PRESSURE AND JUST A CHEAP ZIP TIE WILL EVENTUALLY BLOW OFF. HAD IT HAPPEN BEFORE.

Comment

are these yamahas as good as evrey makes them sound. i havnt taken mine out yet will do this weekend. any small stupid things i should know about that is a common prob with these.

Comment

It is'nt viewed as a problem by most, but does get annoying to be sprayed in some circumstances. I do like it as a feature when I'm in the ocean rollers though - it's designed for visibility and works. That being said, mine's diabled [img]smile.gif[/img] I JB welded the inlet.

[ March 04, 2004, 10:01 PM: Message edited by: Technical Support ]
          SBT Tech Support is here to help with your problems.
          We try to answer each question quickly and accurately.
          Please do not use Private Messaging for Tech Support, use the forums.

Comment

Working...
          X