Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Winterizing 2006 Fx Cruiser High Output ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winterizing 2006 Fx Cruiser High Output ??

I have never fogged my waverunner its a Yamaha fx cruiser 2006 high out put. The dealer did it last year, i pulled it out of the water, put it in my drive way, then my Escalade with my hitch got stolen. i have no way of getting it to the dealer, how much is involved, i understand most of the foggin prosses, but im a newbie whan it comes to this, can anyone give me some simple instrustions on how i go about doing this, i know about putting stabilizer in the fuel tank, but i dont know if i have to pull the plugs to fog the cylinders, or are there holes to shoot the fogger into, and the flushing prosses im in NY ( SOUTHHAMPTON ) AND IT GETS PRETTY COLD, Anyone have any input, i would love to get feed back. By the way this is a great forum. Thanks Charlie d

Re: Winterizing 2006 Fx Cruiser High Output ??

Originally posted by Charlie D
    I have never fogged my waverunner its a Yamaha fx cruiser 2006 high out put. The dealer did it last year, i pulled it out of the water, put it in my drive way, then my Escalade with my hitch got stolen. i have no way of getting it to the dealer, how much is involved, i understand most of the foggin prosses, but im a newbie whan it comes to this, can anyone give me some simple instrustions on how i go about doing this, i know about putting stabilizer in the fuel tank, but i dont know if i have to pull the plugs to fog the cylinders, or are there holes to shoot the fogger into, and the flushing prosses im in NY ( SOUTHHAMPTON ) AND IT GETS PRETTY COLD, Anyone have any input, i would love to get feed back. By the way this is a great forum. Thanks Charlie d
    Well something that was so simple as removing the intake cover to fog ot the cylinder turned into a ****!n, nightmare. I added stablizer to the fuel tank, ran it for 15 minutes, greesed and sprayed eveything down. So the only thing to do was fog the cylinders, witch means taling out two bolts and sliding 8 sliding holders, spay the fogger in the cylindes run, replace the cove than done. But no not for me, the first came off no problem, the second would not turn for **** and its only getting screwed into plastic, i ended up stripping the head of the bold. So what i do is get the dremil and start cutting the head of the bolt ( screw ) so i could pull the top of, i ended up drilling right through the plastic cover, so now im ****** i have to buy a new one. Now. I got vice grips i pull the cover off and got three inches of thread bold to deal with. But once again, a problem THE FUCKIN BOLT WONT COME OUT !! Just keeps turning. Now im thinking of cutting the bolt down and try to drill it out. WTF WHY WONT THIS BOLT UNSCREW OUT OF PLASCIC ??? So i fogged the cylinders, put the cover back on and tapped over the hole Im ordering the cover tomorrow. Now if i cant get the bolt out i wondering if its ok to run it with one bolt and cap off the other ??? Its just never easy. But the 8 slider seem to hold everything in place pretty tight... Thanks

Comment

Working...
    X