capsized vx110

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• capsized vx110

let my friend use my ski i rolled it in the water and had it towed in i pulled it out of the water and opened the drain plugs and tryed to start it . it would turn over but will not fire i checked the oil to see if the oil tank had water in it but it looked fine so i took the plugs out to see if there was water in the cyliders but there was verry little moister on the plugs. so i changed the plugs and it fired rite up . upon further inspecton of the air filter and air box i found a good amount of oil inside i guese oil flowed into the air box when it was upsidedown . my question is i washed my filter with fuel think thats ok?manuel says dont clean it i dont see whats the big deal plus there like 80 bucks new.also think i should cange the oil i ran it hard for 10 minutes oil dont seem milky i was realy suprized to not see any water in the cylenders or in the oil just little moister:)

Re: capsized vx110

You dont clean those filters, Get a new one, 80 bucks is cheap compared to the price of a new motor. Tom SBT tech.
    SBT Tech Support is here to help with your problems.
    We try to answer each question quickly and accurately.
    Please do not use Private Messaging for Tech Support, use the forums.

Comment

Working...
    X