No announcement yet.

yamaha gp1200 waverunner up 4 sale.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yamaha gp1200 waverunner up 4 sale.....

Hi, i have just bought a rib and need to get rid of 1 of my skis (storage issue) anyway im having to sell this one as my rxp's are new and i dont want to see them go, with-out even getting to use them. Anyway up for sale is a gp1200 waverunner 1998. It starts, runs and performs perfectly. It has only done 98 hours from new and mechanically is sound, i was last on it 2 weeks ago and it went great. It has always been flushed after use, wheather it has been used in freash or salt water! Its just had brand-new hydro-turf mats and a full service. o hrs since this work. It had 1 or 2 small cracks in the fibre glass, which it snded down, drilled the end of each side to stop crack spreading and fibre glasses over. not a proffesional job, but only small and put a sticker over repair, so un noticable, have used 3 times since and have cheacked each time and it has not re-opened etc, also cracks were on the lip of the ski, so even before they were fibre glasses they did not leaq water! Nothing to worry about, only cosmetic!!! Anyway trailer is on ski and has also just had a recent new battery. I want £1,750.00 with trailer!
    Any interest contact me on 07947312821

Re: yamaha gp1200 waverunner up 4 sale.....

I may be interested. where do you live
    sigpic

Comment

Working...
    X