95 Waveraider - No start/turnover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 95 Waveraider - No start/turnover

Hey all, it's been about a year since I was here last. My last/only thread expertly answered/handled here:
    http://server1.sbtontheweb.com/forum...ad.php?t=32630

Anyway, this season... battery went dead, store tested it and said it was good still, just needed to be charged. I'm all charged, and it's still not starting. I'm not getting any turnover or attempt at it starting at all.

Is there anything I might be missing? I have changed the fuse, cleaned the contacts on the leads and the battery. I've checked all wiring harnesses, everything looks good.

I've currently taken apart the handle where the start/stop button is, and it "looks" ok... not sure how to tell. All I know is at the end of last year, it ran fine. Haven't been able to take it out yet.

Anything?

Re: 95 Waveraider - No start/turnover

hey you ever get this fixed?? im having the same problem right now.

Comment

Whats up guys, I’m having a similar problem do you have gauges and or beeps or lights coming on? I have absolutely nothing as if i didn’t have a battery in their if you hear anything please post it thanks RJ

Comment

Hey everyone,

It sounds like it may be somehting to do with the electical current running through the ski. You may want to find you fuse box and test some wires to see if you have any juice flowing through them. The other thing it may be is if you get light and sounds but have no effort to turn over from the engine it could either be that your impeller shaft which connects to you driveshaft has not been greased and is now run dry, or the engine has froze up and your rings are now unable to slide up and down in the cylinder. The only way this would happen though is if the ski sat for a very long time and was not started on a regular base or if you have not greased your shaft.

Comment

Working...
        X