1200 npv engine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1200 npv engine

My engine that was leaking oil out of it i just found the culprit there is a small crack in crankcase at bottom. Not sure how that happened did not seam to blow a rod but i am going to investigate. I am trying to figure out what to do. Standard and premium engines the only difference is the warranty right everything else is the same all the parts and everything or are they different in parts. Second i am a memeber of another forum and they do not have many great things to say about sbt. Your parts are they oem equivilant including the crankshaft. No one has anything bad to say about the warranty service but many say the engines fail quickly due to parts that are put into them. I mostly think it has to do with an exsisting problem. I mean again the parts that you put in them are they equivilant to the factory ones and suppose to be just as good.

Re: 1200 npv engine

Yes the warranty is the only difference, like you have said, many people replace engines without fixing the first cause of failure only to have their engine fail again, SBT cant control how the engine is installed or what precautions have been taken to insure that the fuel system and electrical system is in good working order.
    SBT Tech Support is here to help with your problems.
    We try to answer each question quickly and accurately.
    Please do not use Private Messaging for Tech Support, use the forums.

Comment

What about the parts that you use in your engines as mentioned above.

Comment

Both engines are built with the same parts

Comment

I really meant to ask this.Your parts are they oem equivilant including the crankshaft?

Comment

Yes, they are o.e equivilant or better.

Comment

Working...
            X