This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Oil pump and tank from 951

I questioned your character, I didn't judge it. Your only defense was, "It happens all the time". People litter all the time, broken glass gets left near the water's edge all the time people wait until they are on the ramp to prepare there boat all the time. Do you do those things too?

It may happen all the time, but you will not catch me doing it. Unless someone is trying to sell something that can be obtained for free. Like the ad on ebay for a Mikuni carb owners manual, thats just wrong.

This has been made into a bigger deal than it needed to be so I will drop it here. My pump with cable is still available at $50+shipping.

Nothing personal:beer

Comment

Originally posted by JustplainKevin
      I questioned your character, I didn't judge it. Your only defense was, "It happens all the time". People litter all the time, broken glass gets left near the water's edge all the time people wait until they are on the ramp to prepare there boat all the time. Do you do those things too?

It may happen all the time, but you will not catch me doing it. Unless someone is trying to sell something that can be obtained for free. Like the ad on ebay for a Mikuni carb owners manual, thats just wrong.

This has been made into a bigger deal than it needed to be so I will drop it here. My pump with cable is still available at $50+shipping.

Wow Kevin, what part of "NOT COOL DUCK" wasn't a character judgement. As for your other thoughts on my possible character traits, nope, I don't do those things, I just hijack dead threads.

As for the rest of your post, welcome to reality, someone will buy it, wether it be right or wrong. Kinda like like Bush supporters. :)

Comment

duck, I SERIOUSLY DOUBT YOU CAN EVEN CAN READ. im sure you'll get far.

Comment

ENOUGH - take it offline.

SBT Tech Support is here to help with your problems.
          We try to answer each question quickly and accurately.
          Please do not use Private Messaging for Tech Support, use the forums.

Comment

Working...
          X