When ordering an engine or crankshaft (any core item requiring an exchange) outside of the US, you must present us with the core exchange first (your old part). The SBT Core Exchange requirements are: Core Description
All freight, taxes, VAT and duties are the responsibility of the customer.
We recommend FedEx (800) Go-FedEx or FedEx.com for shipments from your location.
For a quote of charges on any shipment outside the US please provide SBT with the following:
- Complete Address for delivery including postal code
- Year, Make and Model of Ski
- Parts Requested
Email: International Sales
SBT will charge additional fees for damaged aluminum, missing parts or aftermarket parts. Once we have received both the core parts and the payment in full, the order can be released for shipping.
Send your exchange part (core) to:
SBT : Attention Core Exchange Dept.
1401 N Myrtle Ave
Clearwater, FL, USA 33755
- FedEx is the carrier of choice by SBT for all International sales - they resolve most export/import paperwork issues.
- If you choose to use a freight forwarder, SBT should be listed as the consignee and Aj Arango is to notify party. Please contact SBT for this type of shipment.
- If you choose to use your own customs agent, you are responsible for all documentation and customs paperwork. SBT will NOT sign as the importer.
- All consignments must arrive at our facility charge free.
- All liability for payment of brokerage, transport and any ancillary services is the responsibility of the customer.
Once received at SBT:
- You will receive an e-mail copy of your sales order for approval.
- Most major credit cards & PayPal accepted to $2500. USD
- The shipment will be released once payment has been provided.
Interested in becoming a Dealer for SBT? Please complete and return the SBT International Dealer Agreement, Download here: SBT International Dealer Agreement