Rods & Bearings
SBT offers high-strength forged rods for all 4-stroke personal watercraft motors. These rods connect the pistons to the crankshaft. The small end attaches to the piston pin, or wrist pin. The big end connects to the bearing journal on the crankshaft and runs on replaceable bearing shells accessible via the connecting rod bolts that hold the bearing cap onto the big end.
SBT Rod and Main bearings available for sale are the same as those used in our engines. We recommend the 5-size kit since it accommodates variation in the crank and/or case, but we also sell nominal sets from the middle of the range.
SBT sells the following rods and bearings sets:
- Bearing and rod sets for Sea-Doo 4TEC
- Wrist Pin Bearings for Sea-Doo 587, 657/x, 717/720, 787/800/RFI, 947/951/DI.
- Bearing and rod kits for Kawasaki 12F and 15F.
- Wrist Pin Bearings for Kawasaki 650, 750, 900, 1100, 1200.
- Kawasaki crankshaft washer set.
- Wrist Pin Bearings for Polaris 650, 700, 750, 780, 900, 1050, 1200, 1200DI.
- Bearing and rod sets for Yamaha FX140, VX110, and FX HO.
- Wrist Pin Bearings for Yamaha 650, 701X/T, 760, 1100 & 1200 Non-PV, 800/1200/1300 PV.
- Wrist Pin Bearings for Tigershark 640, 770, 900, and 1000
- Bearing and rod sets for Honda N/A and Turbo