Remanufactured OE Impeller Exchange
SBT offers all stock specification stainless steel impellers on an exchange basis.
- We require the return of a core of the same OEM stainless steel impeller (in a repairable condition) that fits the application ordered.
- If we have your Original Equipment make/model/year in stock, we will confirm the order by telephone and ship your replacement. You will have 2 weeks to return your old stainless steel OE impeller to us.(Continental US Only)
- If we do not have your OE impeller in stock, we require you to send in your core first.
- Please reference the part number stamped on your impeller and the year, make & model of the ski for proper identification and ordering.
Aftermarket Stainless Steel Impellers:
- We require a refurbishable core. If your impeller is damaged beyond repair it will be returned to you (broken off blades, crushed, etc).
- It is the customer's responsibility to check the splines and threads before sending to SBT. SBT does not evaluate nor refurbish splines/threads. If there is spline or thread damage, the exterior of the impeller will be refurbished and returned with the splines/threads in as sent condition and the customer will be charged for the service.
- All aluminum impellers will be returned to the customer at the customers expense or they will be scrapped.