Seat Cover for Sea-Doo 1989-1993 SP/1993 SPX/1991-1992 XP
- Introducing a new look with a fresh Blacktip Jetsports Premium Seat Cover!
- Our Blacktip Jetsports Premium Seat Cover allows you to select from a variety of Premium seat cover color options at a great price, saving you time and money, as these seat covers are in stock and ready to ship! The cover is made from high quality marine vinyl and designed to last for years. The individual section provides for a tight, custom fit and look.
- Please note,There are no refunds or exchanges on any seat covers that have been installed. If you need assistance choosing colors for your seat cover, please contact a member of our SBT Sales Team and we would be glad to help you, toll free 877.330.0231 or you may email us Sales@ShopSBT.com
- BlackTip Jetsports Seat Cover Color Samples may view differently than actual color, depending on monitor settings.
- **Seat Cover does not include the strap**
If you should have a problem, please contact SBT @877.330.0321 or firstname.lastname@example.org to identify your issue.
Staple Gun (preferably electric or air powered)
Stainless Steel staples to fit your gun
Needle nose pliers
Flat blade screwdriver or other type of tool to pry out staples
Some seats have straps, handles, or brackets they may require additional tools for removal.
Most BlackTip Jetsports seat covers are designed to install over your factory cover. The old cover may need to be removed or sections of it removed if it is torn or damaged. If the original is badly damaged or the seat foam is wet you should remove it completely and let the foam dry before installing the new cover.
If the foam is damaged you will need to repair it before installing the new cover or the damage will show through. Small cracks can usually be repaired with duct tape to hide the damage. Larger repairs can be made by replacing th
Cleaning and Maintenance of the seat cover should be done periodically to help extend the life of the cover. To clean the cover, we suggest a mild liquid soap similar to soap used to wash the PWC. For bird droppings or other hard to clean spots, it may be necessary to use a scrub brush. You can rinse the cover with a standard garden hose. We do not suggest using a pressure washer since the pressure could be high enough to damage the material.